Outrageous what Tyron Smith’s family expected of him financially according to ESPN.com. There is absolutely nothing wrong with helping your mother or family out if you make it big in any career; but Smiths’ family felt extremely entitled. They expected him to care for their needs and wants and became greedy. Tyon Smith did the best thing by cutting off his family so he and any future family he has could have a life, retirement savings and live well. He doesn’t owe his family a thing. Good for you Tyron Smith. I applaud you for your courage and your efforts to show other up and coming ball players (and other parvenus) how to stop the money trains.
- NHL star Jack Johnson made his parents his financial advisers in 2008, and signed over control of his money to his mother in 2011
- The parents of the Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman then spent his money on cars, travel and a new loan
- Johnson’s parents also took out non-conventional loans, and defaulted on them
- The loans included one for $2million, with an interest rate of 12 percent, and one for $3 million, with an interest rate of 24 percent
- Now, Johnson is bankrupt and still owes $10million or more to debtors
What she did was wrong. It took Nathan C. Daniels years to learn this, and overcome the shame of being her victim.
Editor’s Note: This article contains descriptions of child sexual abuse.
I was six years old when my sister started molesting me. I trusted and loved her, but she chose to betray that trust by manipulating my innocence. My big sister, who was seven years my senior chose to deform that love in the most vile way. Sometimes, she would lure me into her bedroom with tricks, bribes, or threats. Other times, she might corner me in the basement with brute force and cold eyes. Her hands or mouth would find me and do things I couldn’t understand. Eventually, I had to do things to her too. The acts could last a second, like a passing grope in the hallway, or a lifetime on the abrasive carpet in the basement. This secret would endure a year, sowing seeds that would blossom into decades of suffering. Read the rest of the story.
The long awaited book When Family Does You Wrong is available on Amazon.com. Check it out and please feel free to write a review!